You can install Windows 10 from a flash drive easily by simply following the below mentioned steps.
All you need is
- Windows 10 DVD
- Usb Flash Drive
- A system in which you want to install it.
1. Format the Drive
- Insert the flash drive to your system.
- Right click on the Start button and select Disk Management.
- Right click the USB drive partition and select Format. Select the FAT32 file system to be able to boot.
- Again Right click and select Mark Partition as Active.
2. Copy Setup to Flash Drive
Use File Explorer to copy and paste the entire contents of the Windows product DVD or ISO to the flash drive.
3. Install Windows on your System
- Insert the flash drive in your system.
- Restart your system.
- Press the key (Esc/F10/F12) that opens the boot-device selection menu for the system.
- Select the option that boots the system from the flash drive.
4. The process of Installation
Firstly, the system will ask you to choose language, time and currency format.
- Select the Language to install, the Time & Currency format and the Keyboard or Input method, and click on Next.
- A dialog box will appear saying “Install now”. Click on Install now.
- The setup will start, you will be presented with the License terms. Accept it and click on Next.
A dialog box will appear asking you the type of installation you want. Whether you want to upgrade your existing Windows installation and keep the files and settings, or you want to Custom install Windows. Select Custom Install.
- Now you will be asked to select your partition means where you want to install it. Select your partition carefully and click Next
- Windows 10 installation will start. It will copy setup files, install features, install updates. Once this is done, your PC will restart.
If you’ve followed the above mentioned steps, your system is ready to go.