Health and healthy life should be everyone’s first priority. Good health is life’s greatest blessing. There is nothing more important then our good health. Good health is something we can’t buy. Physical and mental health are closely linked so that a change in one directly affects the other. To be your happiest and healthiest self, we bring you a wide selection of health facts from fitness to food to hydration. I will tell you some top tips and random heathy facts that every one should know. And will help you out.
General Healthy Facts
Exercise will give you more energy, even when you’re tired.
Sitting and sleeping are great in moderation, but too much can increase your chances of an early death.
Always look on the bright side: being an optimist can help you live longer.
Laughing is good for the heart and can increase blood flow by 20 percent.
ATM machines and public toilets are equally dirty, do wash your hands after using them.
- To cool down, drink something hot.
- Drinking coffee can prevent depression.
- Chewing gum makes you more alert.
- Eat three meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Avoid sodas and sugar because it contains excessive calories.
- Avoid eating raw or undercooked meats of any type.
- Eating too much added sugar is unhealthy.
- Avocado has highest protein content of all fruit.
- Honey is the only edible food that never goes bad.
- Drink some water especially before meals.
- Eat eggs, and don’t waste the yolk.
- Green tea has 50% more vitamin C than black tea.
- Avocados have the most calories than any other food.
- An Egg contains every Vitamin, expect Vitamin C.
- A banana contains 75% water.
Smelling rosemary may increase alertness and improve memory.
Antioxidants in chocolate improve Blood Flow and protect against UV damage.
People who run 12-18 miles a week have a stronger immune system.
Cardio exercise before breakfast can burn more fat.